ThisIsNotADrill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum from Mac

3 posters

Go down

Forum from Mac Empty Forum from Mac

Post  Judicator Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 am

...Though this is a forum seen through an eMac with MIE6 there still is no excuse for colors that clash with menues and drop-downs that cover screens. Words are meant to be read. Look into it. I'll update the mac software.

Also be aware the forums and allowances are subject to change, I have been told to get this forum (or whichever for Philosophy) approved by school channels so to make it less of a risk to users (viruses and rules).

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down

Forum from Mac Empty Re: Forum from Mac

Post  Skipping Zombie Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Okay, seriously, you want to approve this forum? Not gonna happen. As for the colors, they look fine-- fricking-fine to me. So you oughta stop making demands. I'm not going to change the site into a Philoshophy Club site, and you are not going to take control of it away from me.
Skipping Zombie
Skipping Zombie
Kobold Slinger
Kobold Slinger

https://thisisnotadrill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Red Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

last time <THE MAN IN THE SPOON> (DATA MINE THIS!) was made an admin, bad things happened. ask wuss for full details.

but seriously, it looks fine to me too. your emac just sucks. where did you find it anyway? i haven't seen one in years!
Challenger Red
Challenger Red
Almost But Not Quite Not A Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Judicator Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Fine, whatever, I just didn't want to use school email but I wanted online topic suggestion. Argh. Well, I suppose that I will just have to use wikispaces.com (it's an already approved forum-site).

Also, I do want admin... it will give me an excuse to do projects for the forum.

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Red Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 pm

don't give it to him! remember what happened to wuss? do you? don't give out admin unless you thoroughly trust the person. if you trust <THE MAN IN THE SPOON> that much, give it to him, but i would be wary.
Challenger Red
Challenger Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Judicator Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Red is a jerk. Anyone ignorant enough to presume I would modify or destroy something of value to others for my own preference lightly is a moron.

All I would do is modify and manage details that really bug me. And expand and reorganize a few of the pages. And make funny pictures if I have incentive.

Really Red. An attitude promoting anarchy is not one suited to a position of power.

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Red Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:45 am

nor is one of arrogance, scott.

it was but an observation. the last time you had power the founder...lost...the site. I am not saying that you would do it again, just that you have in the past. overall, with my experience with you and forums, you tend to lead to their destruction (think wuss' forum). the admin has a right to know that, at least.

and it isnt the fact that you wouldent destroy it lightly, but the fact that you would destroy it at all. the founder should have the ultimate say unless he is actively flaunting his own rules. SZ isnt doing that, and i doubt he will. you should be able to do all you need with the privlages you have, but if not, you need to talk to SZ. if you present a compelling enough case, he will give you admin.
Challenger Red
Challenger Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum