ThisIsNotADrill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices.

2 posters

Go down

A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices. Empty A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices.

Post  Judicator Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 pm

When I commonly lapse into a daydream reality folds on itself and my mind asserts total control on reality.
Not that I am ussually aware of it.

Sometimes I throw someone through the wall with my mind and they fall fifty stories.
Sometimes something strange happens like them becoming a salmon-cake (well, some kind of fish) and being readily devoured by land-children. I mean, sharks. Sometimes the wall starts talking to me and winking and I awkwardly have to tell it that it is a total... wall. And sometimes the robots, undead, tripedal scimitar scorpions, armored monks, and beings of technology or energy combat epicly and athletically in countless number.

But at other times it is something infinitely worse than some silly fantasy about me being eaten alive by a ravenous pack of nunchuku weilding scalloped potatoes. Sometimes someone annoys me.

Instinctively I asess the immeadiate area for usable weapons. Then they die from blows from numerous devices and angles. Then reality breaks, making their death incredibly unlikely. But this is madness.

I don't actively pursue anyone elses harm but is it a good thing to have a, albeit unwilled, fantasy of their demise? I doubt it.

It makes me feel like that crazy sane man Yossarian from Catch-22.

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down

A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices. Empty Re: A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices.

Post  Skipping Zombie Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 pm

The wall would make a good friend for <THE MAN IN THE SPOON>. He wants yo babies.
Skipping Zombie
Skipping Zombie
Kobold Slinger
Kobold Slinger

https://thisisnotadrill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices. Empty ...uh huh.

Post  Judicator Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

But strangest of all is when I get bored and decide to confuse my senses. Contrary to popular belief, color tastes like information and basil is the most prominent flavor in the universe.

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down

A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices. Empty Re: A little bit of insanity, a little bit of assorted spices.

Post  Skipping Zombie Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:35 pm

I disagree. The best flavor smell in cinna-bon

Last edited by Skipping Zombie on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : in becomes is)
Skipping Zombie
Skipping Zombie
Kobold Slinger
Kobold Slinger

https://thisisnotadrill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Judicator Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 pm

I never said anything about best flavor smell, but I prefer the chocolate-beef-jerky-wasabe-habenero-(pepper?) above all others except sometimes permutations of itself.

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum