ThisIsNotADrill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange Walker

Go down

The Strange Walker Empty The Strange Walker

Post  Judicator Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 pm

A simple story, and probably nothing more.

A man, presumably a soldier, in light armor torn with wounds and without armament is walking the desert. He walks across tan sands with sparse but highly visible greenery. His movement amungst the strange cacti, bushes and grass is calm and sure, despite his greivous wounds. Small scorpions or spiders scatter as their teritory is desturbed, a colony. This is probably not earth.

The man probably came down from the distant hills, strangely green and lush. Somehow I can see a misty path miles away, it is sandy and lightly worn: it ascends over the hill but I feel as if I am seeing a rainforest. Maybe it is the desert. I can envision the man using the path, but it doesn't mean that he did.

He reaches a stone gate, and I see him looking in towards my point of veiw. He falls onto his knees. And then he collapses.

The dream leaves unknowns, as I do not know his culture's technology, if he is dead, and what he fought.
He was determined though. At least I know that.

EDIT: As the POV backed out there where dead people. I don't recall what they looked like though.
Perhaps this relates to the Era thing.

Judicator
New Newbie
New Newbie

Back to top Go down