ThisIsNotADrill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my race: Suud (transcript, last page only)

Go down

my race: Suud (transcript, last page only) Empty my race: Suud (transcript, last page only)

Post  Challenger Red Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Red: the guards would be the equivalent of modern MP.

money talks. the bounty on the assassin is raised. and how the fluffy's dead did one assassin kill the guards and generals? the military system is one where you work your way up, so all would have been good fighters. if magic is involved, people will get hurt. magic people.

Kai: [[As far as tactics, it is weighed in when you take no action or an unneccessary one]]

The Cigrasian is of unknown location. And if for nothing more than allies, this should be pursued. Few of your soldiers (none actually) have seen a direct (meaning seen) effect of Cigrasian shamans, but what wars they have taken sides on they have won. They have almost as much reknown, well no, but they deserve almost as much as the travelling Sardis who give portents to anyone willing to pay.

Speaking of portents, the Cigrasian did give you one of doom. Presumably for not seeking the aid of Cigras. And the lost Cigrasian is your only tie to that anyway.

Red: The cigrasian land is sought, and if found, they will be asked to ally with us (treaty to be negociated)

tactics stay the same, research continues as best it can in a time of war.

Kai: And the cigrasian lad?

Red: you said he was lost. if he is not lost, he will be used to forge and alliance between us and the Cigrasian people.

Kai: ...[Great Annoyance]...

I said you don't know where he is. Do I need to explain that lost has different meanings?

Red: the meaning is the same, at least with regards to play style. have people look for him, i guess. but if he got lost, it was almost certrainly his choice, and if he wanted an audience, he would no doubt surface again.
Challenger Red
Challenger Red
Almost But Not Quite Not A Newbie
Almost But Not Quite Not A Newbie

Back to top Go down