ThisIsNotADrill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Race: Gurtang (transcript, last page, by runewake2/gurtang/aradan/whatever other name he used)

Go down

My Race: Gurtang (transcript, last page, by runewake2/gurtang/aradan/whatever other name he used) Empty My Race: Gurtang (transcript, last page, by runewake2/gurtang/aradan/whatever other name he used)

Post  Challenger Red Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Kai: ..Folded Steel... no he doesn't have that.

But you do now have pallisades, and a new island home. How do you treat the natives? What beasts do you bring? What do you build? What do you develop? How is your culture organized? What is the surroundings of the city? How do you revenge against the takers of your land (more agressive groups have military advantages early on, but may not retain them)?

...Interupted, but fine, continuing..

And don't argue. Cultural change between player empires should be fairly comperable, but time may vary... so you can quickly catch up tech-wise... even if hypothetically a player ended up with his race getting space travel over ten thousand years storywise before you.

[insert short and stupid dialouge between Red and Kai here]
Challenger Red
Challenger Red
Almost But Not Quite Not A Newbie
Almost But Not Quite Not A Newbie

Back to top Go down